Lumineers in Palm Beach Gardens
What are Lumineers?
Lumineers are a type or brand of porcelain veneers. In Palm Beach, Florida, patients who would like to restore their teeth that are severely discolored, misshapen, incorrectly positioned, or damaged by decay, now have the alternative option of using the ultrathin and custom-fabricated pieces of porcelain called Lumineers rather than the conventional dental veneers that are usually offered in other dental offices. At Drs. Lerner and Lemongello’s office, we want our patients to experience the swift transformation that Lumineers are able to provide.
Why should I consider Lumineers?
- Patients with stained or discolored teeth that no longer respond to traditional whitening methods can benefit from the long-lasting white smile that Lumineers can give.
- Cracked or chipped teeth can easily be restored.
- Lumineers are a fast and efficient way to repair crooked teeth, gaps in between the teeth, or others spacing problems.
- Small or misshapen teeth can ruin a smile. Lumineers can instantly correct this.
- Give your aging smile an instant touch up.
What are the advantages of getting Lumineers?
Lumineers are able to rebuild a patient’s smile comfortable. These ultra thin porcelain shells are digitally designed and can be applied seamlessly over the patient’s teeth to create a natural looking smile. Lumineers are minimally invasive and highly translucent, which allows them to mimic the appearance of the teeth’s enamel. With proper care, Lumineers can last for many years.
What is the process of getting Lumineers?
The process for getting Lumineers is remarkably simple and can easily be accomplished.
- During an initial consultation, the dentist will take photographs and impression of the patient’s upper and lower teeth and send this to an authorized Lumineers Laboratory. These will become the basis for the fabrication of the dental restoration.
- When the patient returns for the appointment to place the Lumineers a couple of weeks later, the dentist ensures that the Lumineers are a good fit. The patient’s existing teeth will be conditioned in preparation for the bonding. Each Lumineer will be bonded onto each individual tooth one after the other, and checked to make sure that the patient’s bite is properly aligned.
The placement of Lumineers over the patient’s teeth is a short process that generally takes about an hour to complete. This procedure is comfortable and creates beautiful results for patients who want transform their smiles faster, and with lasting results.
If you would like to know how you can change your smile, call us or visit our office in Palm Beach for your personal consultation.