Full Mouth Restoration in Palm Beach Gardens
What is full mouth restoration?
Full Mouth Restoration are a collective group of processes that are designed to address all the facets of the patient’s dental needs. At the office of Drs. Lerner & Lemongello Palm Beach, Florida, we understand that each patient is unique and has personal needs that may require a specialized approach when it comes to dental care, dental restorations, or overall oral improvement. This is why our full mouth restoration are more comprehensive by the integration of various dental procedures designed specifically to make sure that our patients get the utmost in smile rejuvenation.
Why consider getting a full mouth restoration?
In recent years, full mouth restorations have grown increasingly popular because of the impact they have had on patients who want to bring back the brilliance of their smiles. But not only have they created beautiful smiles, they have also given millions of patients healthier mouths in the process. This is because full mouth restoration are a multi-featured service employing procedures such as the use of dental fillings, dental crowns, dental implants, porcelain laminate veneers, teeth whitening, root canal therapy, TMJ treatment, orthodontics, or a combination of these, to restore the teeth.
What should I expect from full mouth restoration?
Because full mouth restorations are composed of several smile-uplifting procedures, it creates a higher margin for success whether they are carried out singularly or in combination with each other.
- An initial consultation will be conducted by the dentist to create a basis for expert recommendation towards procedures that will be able to address the most urgent needs of the patient’s teeth.
- Disease screening is advisable to pinpoint any active disease processes that may be affecting the teeth and other oral structures. Findings based on the results of the screening will be diagnosed, treated, and restored accordingly.
- Teeth that need to be repaired or restored extensively to create a more aesthetic appearance may require the use of porcelain laminate veneers or dental crowns.
- For simpler conditions such as chipped teeth, cracked teeth, or cavities, there is always a standard dental bonding or other restorations available for use.
- If the patient is prone to the possibility of tooth loss, treatment such as root canal therapy or oral surgery may be the best option to manage the condition in an attempt to save the tooth.
- Patients with missing teeth are found to benefit the most from prosthodontics techniques such as the use of dentures, dental bridges, or dental implants to take the place of the missing structures.
- Generally, it is also advisable to treat gum disease with periodontic techniques before any form of restoration can be recommended to a patient.
- Misaligned jaw structure and crooked teeth are not good, in any combination, for your smile. Orthodontics will be able to take care of the condition by facilitating the teeth straightening process to improve teeth alignment and correct inconsistencies in jaw structure.
Our commitment goes beyond designing a winning smile, but also ensuring that that smile is happily settled in a healthy mouth. To see what we can do for you, schedule a consultation at our Palm Beach, Florida Full Mouth Restoration studio today.