There’s nothing like the absolute confidence to smile. You feel good about greeting the world and your best self shines through. But if your smile is less than perfect, you may want to consider a cosmetic dental procedure. Cosmetic dentistry is more popular than ever. Patients who have never considered cosmetic or elective dental procedures are visiting or office seeking to enhance or improve their smile.
There are a wide variety of cosmetic dental options available depending on your budget and time commitment. Basic teeth whitening can make a dramatic difference in the quality of your smile. It is also one of the most inexpensive professional cosmetic services available.
For those with a greater need for improvement, porcelain veneers may be the perfect solution.
• Porcelain veneers are thin pieces of porcelain that are used to re-create the natural look of teeth, while providing strength and resilience comparable to natural tooth enamel.
• Porcelain is the veneer material of choice for those who need to make slight position adjustments or changes in tooth shape, size and/or color.
• A tiny amount of tooth enamel must be removed before the application of the veneer to create room for the porcelain veneer to fit inside the mouth, restore natural tooth function and create an even better appearance than the original tooth.
• Porcelain veneers are a good option for gaps between teeth, fractured teeth, bite-related problems and when the original teeth have poor color, shape, and contours.
• Sometimes superficial stains do not respond well to whitening or bleaching so a porcelain veneer may be the best option.
Veneers are individually sculpted for each patient, making it almost impossible to tell the difference between a natural tooth and a veneer. Unlike natural teeth, custom-made veneers resist coffee and tea stains because they are made of high-tech materials.
Our patients love the impressive results we create for them with porcelain veneers.
The new year is the perfect time for you to invest in the future of your smile.
Call our office to learn more: (561) 627-9000.